08 August 2008

Tia Doll

This is a doll I have been doing for a class mate of Berens. He is going to her birthday party tomorrow and I certainly hope she likes it. I figure it is girly enough for a 6 year old girl.

It has had the stamp of approval from Nienna who has put an order in for one just the same.
The pattern is from a book called Knitted Toys, easy to do however the wrap top was completely wrong and I had to add crocheted rows to the bottom and found the arms a bit snug too. Gorgeous book though!

Edited to add that she was a success and Tia loved the doll. Everyone oohed and ahhhed over her too so I felt very pleased with myself








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

belinda said...

Hi Kebeni,

What a wonderful looking doll.

Maybe after I have a few finished dishcloths under my belt... I will consider moving to scarves, then maybe um... ah yes a beanie... then.... probably a jumper. Once I have done all of those I might consider myself half way competant to move onto something like that awesome doll.

Kind Regards
Belinda

Anonymous said...

Oh she is STUNNING :) Clever mama!