18 October 2008

I dyed today



The SnB group I go to had a dying day today and wow it was fun. There were around eight of us plus 2 partners and many offspring.

We had snacks, bbq and lots of laughs.

These are the goodies I did. I love the bright colours
Below from L to R:
food colour 'bushfire', landscape semi-solid red, landscape pastels, blue/green food colour, striping rainbow with landscapes.
These will knit up as striped blocks of colour
These remind me of the colours of bushfire
This hank I did with the left over dye from the stripey yarn.




You can see more photos from the day here

3 comments:

belinda said...

What wonderful colours...

Having never dyed fibres before that certainly looks like fun.

Kind Regards
Belinda

MJ said...

THEY LOOK STUNNING!

Kelli said...

thankyou. I thought they all turned out incredibly well and can't wait to dye some more