15 December 2008

I have been tagged by the lovely Bohemian Hippy Chick

I’m supposed to list my seven best albums of all time…however, I just can't decide that so I have put some of my current faves.

The Rules…

1. Post your list of the seven best albums, the seven bloggers you will tag, a copy of these rules, and a link back to this page.
2. Each person tagged will put a URL to their Blogger Album Project post along with a list of the seven best albums in the comment section HERE.
3. Feel free to post the “I Contributed to the Blogger Album Project” Award Graphic on your sidebar, along with a link back to this page.
4. Post a link back to the blogger who tagged you.

The Beautiful South - Rotterdam (or anywhere)
Ben Lee - Awake is the new sleep
Cruel Sea - Honeymoon is over
The Go Betweens - Love Goes on
John Butler Trio - Grand National
Marianne Faithful - Broken English
Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Josh Pike - Private Education


um, who to tag?

well, I am tired, it is midnight so I am going to say, if you feel the urge to share your musical tastes then consider yourself tagged! Maybe I will name names tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bohemian Chick said...

Hi Kelli! Thanks for participating...you have some good favorites there. I love Dark Side of the Moon!