1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do? gee I am not sure if anyone does LOL sometimes I think I am alone in my crazy head. Maybe my friend Fieona atm, we have similar values and likes and dislikes.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened? I was a bugger of a kids so I probably deserved much more than I got
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not? A flat mate once accused me of going through his things but I didn't. I think being accused as a child because back when I was one we were rarely actually listened to so we didn't always have a right to defend ourselves.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? I don't like really windy weather, I can remember when I lived in Sydney it was very stormy one day and I stepped out onto my balcony and the wind tore the door of it's hinges.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why? Just one country? Impossible!! But today, well I would say Alaska
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do? Well I am lucky because I don't work and on Monday I will be spending time with my kids and home schooling as we normally do :)
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog? None really, I just blog my thoughts, photos and day to day happenings.
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life? Um, I was head down bum up writing assignments for uni but have deferred this semester so a little more relaxed.
8. What was the last photograph you took? Of my arm for "write love on her arms" day today. (see previous post)
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why? those bloody jeans that boys where that come halfway down their arse! I feel like going and pulling them up LOL