09 October 2010

Saturday 9

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?  more of a listener at first but as I get to know people after a few visits then I probably would say 50/50.  If it is a one off event then definitely a listener.

2. Do you take compliments well?
not at all, I didn't grow up with many positive critiques so really don't handle them at all well.

3. Are you judgmental? 
I can be.  I think most people are at some time.

4. Do you think more about the past, present or future? 
I rarely do future as I am just able to manage the present and well the past does rear it's ugly head on occasion.

5. What do you hate?
that my kids eat snot!  I know they all do and will grow out of it but oh boy.,

6. Use three words to describe yourself. 
caring, loyal, tired.

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain: 
nope, I live in Australia, it is primarily a Northern hemisphere celebration and it annoys me that it is done here by people.

8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it? 
beats me

9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? 
one closest to the door or the toilet.



6 comments:

Swati said...

Same answer to #1. Great people think alike :)

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/10/saturday-9-hush.html

DJ KathyA said...

Eeooww...your kids eat WHAT?!! Love that you live down-under...my brother lives in Tumbi Umbi. : ) No Halloween parties? Dang. Have a great weekend. :)

I am Harriet said...

Kids do weird inexplainable stuff.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/how-to-find-a-government-job/

Anonymous said...

I wonder why we all don't take compliments well? It's always amazed me. :) hmmm No witches brew? pffft. LOL I'll give ya a recipe LOL. Great answers. Thanks for stopping by my playground. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend :)

bobby said...

I have to follow you after reading number 5. That answer totally cracked me up!

Kelli said...

Kathi surely American children eat snot too!!!

Thanks Bobby, I think LOL