1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? more of a listener at first but as I get to know people after a few visits then I probably would say 50/50. If it is a one off event then definitely a listener.
2. Do you take compliments well? not at all, I didn't grow up with many positive critiques so really don't handle them at all well.
3. Are you judgmental? I can be. I think most people are at some time.
4. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I rarely do future as I am just able to manage the present and well the past does rear it's ugly head on occasion.
5. What do you hate? that my kids eat snot! I know they all do and will grow out of it but oh boy.,
6. Use three words to describe yourself. caring, loyal, tired.
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain: nope, I live in Australia, it is primarily a Northern hemisphere celebration and it annoys me that it is done here by people.
8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it? beats me
9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? one closest to the door or the toilet.