I know lots of stuff this week cos I went to the big smoke last week.
So, here is what I have learnt in Melbourne!
1. Dear Greenhouse backpackers, your idea of cleanliness and my idea of cleanliness are vastly different.
Also, you do not really need to have central heating set to a bazillion.
2. Heating set to a bazillion dries my face and head out in seconds flat and makes me sick.
3. Girl in coffee shop: If I return coffee and state that it is undrinkable and WORSE coffee I have EVER tasted, Don't just say thanks and walk away! This is NOT customer service of any kind.
4. Ladies of the Genealogy Society of Victoria rock! What a great place and a great set up. I wish I could have spent more time with you.
5. State Library of Victoria should be open 24hrs as I could have spent that much time every day there. It too rocks for the records it has available.
6. Gopals is all kinds of awesome for vegan food
7. Shangahi Village still makes the best dumplings
8. and final food one, Your Thai does awesome cheap dumpling soup
9. I miss public transport
10. the city smells.
11. Family history is all kinds of good but can be sad, frustrating and expensive.
12. NOTHING BEATS MY OWN BED
OH AND 13. Apparently you do need coffee in the after life!
joining Dorothy and Grace this week.