02 October 2007

Like a pig in mud

I love hard rubbish! I consider it a great time to find things you need and often come across a surprise bargain. This hardrubbish I was on the look out for cane baskets and found these two large ones and a smaller in fine condition. The bonus bootie was the book shelf. Very heavy, solid and nothing at all wrong with shelf. not sure where to put it yet but I figure you cannot have too many bookshelves! The interesting thing is that I specifically went past the house where I found it because last hard rubbish we got 5 kids board games in perfect condition, 3 toys with tags still on them and some perfectly good kids shoes.

I am astounded at what people throw out in this area. I only hope they put it out in the anticipation that someone like myself will come along and take it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: