02 November 2007

Latest creations


The kids went to Halloween Story Time at the library on Wednesday Night and had to dress up. Nienna went as her usual Fairy self LOL but Beren decided to be a crocodile (gee thanks). I ended up buying a metre of 1cm thick foam from Clarkes and cutting and glueing for the head then painting with water paints. For the back, which his dad didn't photograph I dyed the foam then cut it in a long tale shape and glued 'scales' in the same foam onto it. Feet were cut out of remnants and I used some bias binding to attach to ankles. He wore his Ninja Turtles costume underneath.

This is a skirt I have made for Nienna. I crocheted it as a tester for Shona's pattern. It still needs to have ends sewn in and a drawstring made.


Having a play today. I got a new Horn sewing table from freecycle so I tidied my sewing stuff and then decided to have a go at fused plastic. Didn't work as well as it should but I made this re-usuable bag from the stuff I did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: