08 September 2008

spoilt mama

I am spoilt. The lovely Char knitted me my very own pair of socks for my birthday. They are divine and I am truly in love with them. She also did a little yarn bag so I can knit while walking (cos we all know how much walking I do LOLOLOLOL). I feel so blessed to have such lovely friends.

My mum and dad sent a book and a gift voucher and they also sent a present from the children to me; a new wooden hair brush that I had been oohing and aahing over and a cute salt and pepper shaker that is a bride and groom. The card from the kids was written in by them and it said " we love you mama cos you are warm in bed" I nearly cried.

The not so spoilt part of the day is this afternoon when I have to give a presentation at Uni but all is good otherwise.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I threw this last pic in cos they are cute. Tamari (black) was actually giving Metta an ear wash and also making sure she wasn't going anywhere LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG they fit like... uh... socks!!! YAY!!! :D I am so stoked you like em :) Happy birthday lovey :)

cxxx

Ruth said...

I love the socks... Your were really blessed on your birthday! The cats are so adorable!

Ruth xx