More saturday 9 answers here
1. What are you proud of? I am proud of my kids mostly. I am also proud of the fact that I am still here and breathing, it has been a struggle at times but I have succeeded to date!
2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it? I haven't won many prizes. I do remember winning a rinso t-shirt as a kid for colouring the back of the pack. Recently I won tickets to 'menopause the musical' and that was pretty cool. I just had to send a voucher in from the paper.
3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time. Got married!
4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change? I guess my life changed profoundly when I had my first child. I gave up a career, good money and freedom to be a mum but no regrets.(well not today anyway)
5. Tell us about a place that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil. I love the beach, especially at dusk. Just sitting watching waves is meditative for me.
6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why? I try to avoid watching the news, I do quite like Kerry O'Brien off the 7.30 report on ABC but I think he is leaving soon.
7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why? nah I wouldn't call it WHY LOL that would be plain silly, "why city" nope doesn't do it for me at all.
8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer? this whole god thing I suppose. Still out on the fence with that one.
9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I daydream about my perfect house or read more