06 November 2010

Blogger appreciation Month

Having readers for your blog isn't just about you.  It is the community of bloggers that help.  Other people who send you readers, as you send readers to them.   Here is a list of those blogs who sent me traffic during October.  I want to thank them all for boosting my blog :)

You can do the same too by following the instructions below:
 
Here’s how it works:
  1. Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for October 1st – October 30th.
  2. Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.  (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
  3. Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
  4. Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site or post.
  5. Link that post up in my LinkyTools below.  (Please do not list your current giveaways!! ) Scroll down and you will see a list of links, simply add your direct post link to it. 

 I had a total of 764 visitors for the month from referred traffic via 74 sites.  These are the top 10:


Childhood101                        Sent me  84
Facebook                              Sent me 53 (obviously pays to share your post)
Aussiemummy bloggers          Sent me 42 (thanks girls!)
Unknown Miami                     Sent me 42
Stumbleupon                          Sent me 37
Ravelry                                   Sent me 32
SevenCherubs                        Sent me 25
Nurture Store                          Sent me 22
Consumption Rebellion           Sent me  20
Design it chic                          Sent me 16       











 
 
 

5 comments:

Kelli said...

You know, I don't get much traffic from stumbleupon... what do you do to get traffic from there?

Thanks so much for playing along and I hope to see you again!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

This is nice to know, and I agree visiting other bloggers is great.

Kelli said...

Kelli I "i like my posts' when I remember basically, that is all.

Caz said...

Hi there! Just dropping by to let you know Ive passed on a Versatile Blogger award to you, I love coming in here for a read when I get the chance.
http://alittlelearningfortwo.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

cathy @ NurtureStore said...

I really appreciate you sharing your ideas with our Play Academy - so it's great too see that others are popping over from our linky to visit you. :)