26 November 2010

Frugal Friday - buy nothing day



Can you take the challenge??   Just one day out of your whole week where you buy nothing, nada, nil!

GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Be part of the 46 counries and over 600 people who have joined up so far.
Play at the Carnivalesque Rebellion and say NO to consumerism for just one day!

And you know what!  Because it really isn't that hard how about making it a regular thing, once a week say no!


And that is all for frugal friday, pass this on to others and don't forget to link back to me, grab the code and the feet  from the side bar and let me know how you went saying no.


3 comments:

Tanya Wade said...

we are all for doing this Kelli

Tenille said...

I definitely need to work one of these days into my week. Actually, two or three of them would be better!

Unknown said...

LOL I bought nothing today :)
Great blog !
Come follow me back ! happy blog hop !
Bisous
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com