18 February 2009

Bicheno Feb 2009

Once we got to Tassie we stayed with my folks in Bicheno for 10 days before heading to our new house. Here are a couple of shots that I took whilst there....

My gorgeous boy!

and my equally gorgeous girl!
The view from my folks deck. The strange looking roof is an aquarium and restaurant. Just below there is the beach rocks. We sat down at the rocks and watched the penguins come in at night from their day out fishing.




This one you will need to enlarge to see the point of the photo. it is a gate with a 'Private' on it, however it has no fences LMAO
Fishing off the wharf. Alas, no fish were caught, although I did hook a bloody great stingray that I had to break the line for!
She looks like a natural!
Denison River, a fave swimming spot of ours. Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: