09 August 2009

hmmm

A tough week has been had. Emotionally tough more than anything. What with being abused by staff over the telephone, other staffing dramas, IT dramas that really took their toll. I am quite over it. I think most of the days this week ended in tears for me. Sometimes, people opt to shoot the messenger and in the process they forget the messenger is human and has feelings. Anyway, thankfully this will all be over soon and I will not have to worry about it so much, someone else can. I thanks the gods that I have a great boss who is very supportive and understanding and at the end of the day some great work colleagues who make up for the not so great moments.
Next week is another week and when I look back over the last few weeks they have been bloody challenging and tough and I think I have done a pretty good job considering I was thrown in at the deep end. I am looking forward to going back to doing what I applied to do initially and have some support in that area too.

Kids are bickering something shocking atm and driving me spare. This too shall pass I guess.

Anyway, song for the moment is from Gillian Welch, my lovely Lucy introduced me to this lass and I lurve her stuff :)






1 comment:

Eilleen said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a tough week Kelly. Sending you much strength!